Two weeks ago, I announced that over the next month I’d be accepting the awards that some of my followers have kindly given me! Today, I’m accepting another award. This time it is the Sunshine Award from Jennifer K. Marsh. I’d like to start off by saying thank you for the award! I really appreciate it.
The rules are:
1) Display the award graphic in the post.
2) Link to whoever nominated you.
3) List ten facts about yourself.
4) Nominate ten fellow bloggers “who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogsphere.”
5) Leave a comment on the nominees’ blogs to tell them of the award.
Here are ten facts about myself:
1. When I was younger, I was terrified of escalators. I wouldn’t get on them, and if I had to, I’d burst out into tears. While my fear of them has lessened, escalators still aren’t my favorite things, and I will avoid them if I can. I also get motion sick on them, which doesn’t make me love them any more.
2. I hate peanut butter. I used to love it as a kid, but one day I just stopped liking it and haven’t liked it since.
3. I do not own a cell phone. I do have an android mp3 player I can text with.
4. I am introverted, and would much prefer to stay in my house with my music and writing than go out into the world.
5. My biggest book pet peeve is when a book is perfectly clean and what I would consider readable except for “that one scene.”
6. I recently checked out the The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe soundtrack, and I love it! My favorite track is “Lucy Meets Mr. Tumnus.”
7. We are planning on moving later this summer, and this will be the first time I’ve ever moved.
8. My favorite style to draw in is anime/manga.
9. I am out of school for the summer as of two weeks ago! 🙂
10. I prefer vanilla cake and ice cream to chocolate.
Now, my nominees. Yep, I’m aware there are only four. Please, don’t arrest me for breaking the rules! 🙂
Thanks for reading, and thanks again to Jennifer K. Marsh for the nomination!