I have been nominated for several blogging buddy awards, so this month I’m going to be accepting them! 🙂 Thanks to Bessie Lark for this first award! I really appreciate it! 🙂
To accept this award I have to nominate a few fellow bloggers, answer Bessie Lark’s questions, and create 15 questions of my own. I’m going to start by answering her questions.
1. Faery or fairy?
I always spell it “fairy” by habit, but I prefer the way “faery” looks. XD
2. Pegasi or dragons?
Easy! I prefer dragons. Especially dragons with the voice of Benedict Cumberbatch. 😉 Seriously, I’ve loved dragons for a long time, and dragons were actually the first thing I learned how to draw.
3. Frodo or Sam?
Sam. Frodo was too whiny, in my opinion. Sam was loyal, brave, and good.
4. Legolas or Thranduil?
NOOOOO! Don’t make me choose! I love Legolas as he’s such a classic Lord of the Rings character. In the movie, he’s got some awesome fighting skills. However, I’m choosing Thranduil, both book and movie version. I love how in the movie he’s got the makings of a king on the brink of being evil. Also, he’s just so fabulous. *tosses hair and twirls cape*
5. Canon or Nikon?
I’m not a photographer, so I really don’t have an opinion. If I take a picture, I use my phone’s camera which is made by Samsung.
6. Star Wars: originals or prequels?
Throw the Star Wars prequels into the fiery chasm from whence they came.
7. Based on your temperament, would you be better qualified as a Sith or a Jedi?
I think I’d be a Jedi. If I was being picked as an actor in the movies, I’d want to be a Sith because I think playing a bad guy would be fun.
8. Han Solo? =D
Favorite Star Wars character of all time, Hans down! * everyone groans* Okay, okay, bad pun. He’s definitely my favorite character, though. I think he and River Song from Doctor Who would have made a great team.
9. Inigo or Westley?
I don’t have a favorite. I really can’t choose. All right fine, because I’m forced to, I’m going with Westley. His love for Buttercup was one of my favorite things about the movie.
10. Historical fiction or biography?
I like both, but I typically prefer to read historical fiction.
11. Calvin and Hobbes or Garfield?
Calvin and Hobbes. I’ve actually never really read any of the Garfield comics, while I’ve read quite a few Calvin and Hobbes ones.
12. Jane Foster or Darcy Lewis?
This isn’t even a question. Darcy all the way! Jane can fall off the Bifrost for all I care. In my personal opinion, Darcy really needs to meet Loki. They’d make the funniest and best couple EVER.
13. Mjolnir or Iron Man suit?
I want Mjolnir AKA Mew Mew.
14. TARDIS or Vortex Manipulator (or timey-wimey detector that goes “ding” when there’s stuff)?
See, I really, really, really, really, love the TARDIS. I do. However, those Vortex Manipulators are really cool. But I’m choosing the TARDIS.
15. *wicked grin* Lord of the Rings or Star Wars?
Oh, that’s easy. *grabs shield* Lord of the Rings!
All right, now for my nominations! Since I have two more of these to do, I’m going to do fewer nominations than usual. 🙂
3. Jennifer K. Marsh
And now my questions to my nominees!
1. What is your favorite part about writing?
2. Have you ever done NaNoWriMo?
3. What is your most played song?
4. Favorite number?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. If you could learn a language other than your native one, which one would you learn?
7. What is your opinion on pineapples?
8. Did you see/enjoy Frozen?
9. If you had the power to make only one global law, what law would you make?
10. Favorite subject in school?
11. What is your pet peeve?
12. What sports do/did you play(ed)?
13. If you could move to another country, what country would you move to?
14. What is your favorite snack food?
15. What was your favorite question? 🙂
Thanks again to Bessie Lark for nominating me!