On Tuesday, I posted the first part of the Infinity Dreams Award that Bessie Lark nominated me for. Since it involved so many questions, I thought it best to split into two posts. Today I’m answering the rest of her questions and listing my nominations. 🙂
5. Who’s your favorite Avenger? Or, if you don’t do Marvel, your favorite superhero. Or your favorite, um, superpower. Or all of the above, I’m being generous today. =)
Loki, obviously. 😉 All right, all right, so he’s not technically an Avenger. If I couldn’t pick him, it’d be a tie between Thor or Captain America. Or Bucky Barnes…who isn’t technically an Avenger either, but I love him, too.
6. Do you watch Studio C and/or Blimey Cow?
7. What’s your favorite YouTube channel (aside from those in #6)?
Rhett and Link! I recently started watching them, and I love their videos!
8. What song most often gets stuck in your head?
Around here, on the radio, there is the Law of “Sugar.” I always flip through the radio stations while we’re driving somewhere, and I’m bound to hear “Sugar” by Maroon 5 at least once. It’s always stuck in my head after I get out of the car!
9. Would you rather meet a movie star or a writer?
Ohhh, this is tough. See, I’d love to meet my favorite cast members from The Hobbit/The Lord of the Rings or The Hunger Games or Doctor Who, but I think I’d rather meet a favorite writer. It would be awesome to get writing advice from some of the greats in writing!
10. Referencing your answer to #9, who would you meet?
There are sooooooo many authors I’d love to meet. In fact, there are so many, I’m going to make a list.
1. J.R.R. Tolkien
2. Brian Jacques
3. William Shakespeare
4. James Dashner
5. Suzanne Collins
6. Sir Arthur Conan Doyle
7. C.S. Lewis
11. Star Wars or Lord of the Rings? 0=D
Lord of the Rings, hands down. Don’t hurt me, Star Wars lovers!
All right, time for my nominees and their 11 questions. 🙂
Now for my questions! 🙂
1. Do you prefer carpet or hardwood floors?
2. What are two words you can’t stand?
3. Do you like puns? If so, what is the best pun you have ever heard?
4. Have you read any of Shakespeare’s plays? If so, which is your favorite?
5. What song do you hate?
6. Have you ever cried during a movie? If so, what was the last movie you cried during?
7. Do you prefer ear-buds or the over-the-ear headphones?
8. Android or Apple?
9. If you could change one thing about where you live, what would it be?
10. Have you ever taken the Myers-Briggs test? If so, what was your result?
11. Favorite thing to do on a beautiful day?
Thanks for reading!