A little bit ago, my friend over at Mom’s Princess Writes nominated me for the Sisterhood of the World award. Today, I’m accepting that award! 🙂
The rules are:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link to their blog.
- Answer the questions.
- Nominate four other bloggers and ask them 10 questions.
First of all, thank you to the author of Mom’s Princess Writes for the nomination! Now, for her questions! 🙂 She only gave me three to answer.
A. Who would you love to be, if you had a chance to be someone else?
Well, right now I’m working on researching my NaNoWriMo novel, and my male MC is a very famous celebrity in his world. I think I’d like to be someone really famous, just for a day or so, so I could know exactly what it is like for my novel!
B. One food you need to taste before the world ends…
I’ve always wanted to try crème brulee, but never got the chance to.
C. Your dream job?
Obviously, New York Times bestselling author. 😉 However, if that wasn’t one of the options, I think being a forensic artist or librarian would be really cool.
My questions for my nominees:
1. What is your favorite song at the moment?
2. What is your favorite kind of donut?
3. What was the last book you read?
4. Did you enjoy that book?
5. What is your favorite time of day?
6. Who is your least favorite fictional character? Why?
7. Are you doing NaNoWriMo this year?
8. What name have you always wanted to use for a character?
9. Do you like summer or winter better?
10. Would you rather live in London or Paris?
Thanks for reading!