My friend Bessie Lark accepted this award over on her blog, and she left it for anyone who wanted it. Now, I’ve had Liebster awards before, but these questions were really interesting. I thought today I would accept this award and answer the questions. 🙂 Thanks, Bessie!
There are no rules to this award other than just answering the questions. So, let’s get started. 🙂
1. What fictional character do you think you are the most like?
My mom says that I’ve always reminded her of Anne of Green Gables since I tend to have my head in the clouds, and I want to be a writer. I’d have to agree with that! 🙂
2. Favorite musical genre?
Oh, man. This is hard! I listen to everything from Taylor Swift, Owl City, and Ed Sheeran to Twenty One Pilots, Paramore, and Fall Out Boy. It’s impossible to just pick one genre!
3. Which do you enjoy listening to more: piano or guitar?
I really like guitar in songs; however, I think I like piano better.
4. What’s your favorite aspect of blogging?
Probably interacting with my readers!
5. If you got something in the mail, would you prefer it to be a card or letter?
I would prefer a card. Cards are more likely to contain money, anyway. 😉
6. Are most of your friends older than, younger than, or the same age as you (or an even mix)?
Most of my friends are older by at least a year or two.
7. If you had to choose one song to be the theme of your life, what would it be?
If it was a theme to remind me of what my life is supposed to look like, then “In Christ Alone (I Stand)”. It’s one of my favorite hymns of all time. If I got to select a version, I would pick Owl City’s. 🙂
8. What is one activity you doubt you could live without? Why?
Figure skating! I spend a ton of time on the ice, and my life is very much wrapped up in skating. When I had to stay off the ice for 6 months due to my knee injury, I missed it so much! I can’t imagine living without it.
9. What color fits you the best (not necessarily your favorite color)?
This made me think of one of my favorite Studio C sketches on all time:
All videos aside, I think the color that fits me best is purple. It’s artsy and creative and is also my favorite color.
10. If you could choose how many siblings you had, their gender, and their birth order, what would your family look like?
I’m an only child, so I’ve always wanted to know what it was like to having siblings. On the one hand, I’d like to have an older sister and older brother, then a younger sister and younger brother so I could experience the full range of siblings. On the other hand, I’m quite happy being an only child!
11. What’s one thing you would love to do but have never had the nerve and/or opportunity to?
I would love to dye my hair a crazy color. I really like colored hair for some reason, especially blue. However, I’m too scared that the dye would hurt my hair to do it.
I think I’m going to do this award the same way Bessie Lark did it. If anyone would like to answer these awesome questions, go ahead and answer them! 🙂
Thanks for reading!